Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

a" new year", a new blog

I have a confession to make. I'm a closet blogger. 

Phewh, now it's out in the open.

Since Gabe was born I've enjoyed maintaining a blog, but it's been a private blog accessible only by password. The purpose of it was to keep our family accross the country up-to-date on our lives and, most importantly, our growing baby boy. However, since we've relocated and now are closer to 50% of that family, I've decided that blog wasn't really necessary any longer.

But I've missed blogging. Sharing my thoughts, projects, adventures and funny stories about my boy (more importantly cute pictures). So I've decided to go public and create a new blog.

My little mister man turned 2 not that long ago, so what better time to start a new blog then kicking off with the mark of his birthday!

Happy Birthday (late) Gabe - and join me as I blog about my daily struggle to achieve balance between family, work, fitness (and everything else in between).


the birthday boy taking a drink after playing so very hard at his party!

2 comments:

Please a comment - I would love to hear from you!!